The Jan Marini Skin Care Management System
Anyone who wishes to undergo a glycolic peel must first be place d on a Jan Marini Skin Care Management System, using glycolic acid based products for at least two weeks prior to the first peel and also during the course of peels. The Jan Marini Skin Care Management System consists of a selection of products which will introduce your skin to glycolic acid (at much lower percentages than the peels) and will be most important as part of the overall glycolic peel procedure. A sunscreen product is always included in the Skin Care Management System.
BENEFITS OF A GLYCOLIC PEEL
- A course of peels includes 6 peels and the home care management system, which will last 4-6 months. A consultation is required. £570
- No down time! Make-up can be applied immediately and normal activities can resume after treatment.
- Assists to resolve photo-damaged skin (sun damage), acne and scar reduction, premature ageing, hyper-pigmentation.
- Significantly decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen and elastin.
- Accelerates the results that can be achieved with glycolic home care products.
- Produces dramatic changes with virtually no erythema or recovery period.